Abbott is about the power of health. For more than 125 years, Abbott has been helping people reach their potential — because better health allows people and communities to achieve more. With a diverse, global network serving customers in more than 160 countries, we create new solutions — across the spectrum of health, around the world, for all stages of life. Whether it’s next-generation diagnostics, life-changing devices, science-based nutrition, or novel reformulations, we are advancing some of the most innovative and revolutionary technologies in healthcare, helping people live their best lives through better health.
Join Us for Regular Vacancy Updates on –
The people of Abbott come to work each day with relentless energy, enthusiasm, and a promise to enhance the health and well-being of millions of people. They push the boundaries to help manage and treat some of life’s greatest health challenges.
We invite you to explore opportunities at Abbott, to see if your talents and career aspirations may fit with our openings. An equal opportunity employer, Abbott welcomes and encourages diversity in our workforce.
Position: Sr Brand Manager – Consumer Healthcare
Location: BKC Building, Mumbai, Maharashtra
Primary Job Objective:
- To devise and implement proposed Marketing plans in line with the overall marketing strategy for the brand, thereby enabling the achievement of business objectives and targets.
- To create demand for the brand by implementing the proposed marketing initiatives, constantly engaging with internal stakeholders, trade partners & end consumers
Core Job Responsibilities:
- Sales Target & Market Share Achievement – Develop Marketing Strategy and implement proposed Marketing Plans to achieve the market share and top-line/ bottom-line objectives for the brand/ portfolio
- Marketing Budget Management – Periodically (Annually / Quarterly / Monthly) monitor and utilize Marketing / Advertising budget as per the needs of the business and under the direction of Marketing Head – OTC
- Develop & execute the annual brand plans and marketing mix in line with the overall marketing strategy, thereby enabling achievement of brand objectives and growth targets.
- NPI Development/ Innovations – Analyze market research for qualitative/quantitative parameters to identify opportunities in brand portfolio and profitability, create a business case for innovations/ new brand/line extensions and entire project management for launch and post-launch management as per the stated business objective
- Develop, coordinate, and execute creative and media campaigns for the brand in co-ordination with advertising & media agency.
- Ideation, planning & execution of retail visibility initiatives undertaken on the brand.
- Market Intelligence/ Data Analysis – Periodic analysis, evaluation & of data related to the brand & category to generate insights for brand/business. Maintain constant touch with the market to understand retail trends and competitor activities in order to observe and evaluate the execution of plans vis-à-vis competition.
- Market Research – Understand research requirements and action market research and coordinate with research agencies to derive actionable insights on the brand.
- Monitor A&P spends of the brand on a periodic basis and ensure adherence with budget
- Provide necessary guidance & direction to the sales team for executing sales plans and sales promotion initiatives. Develop a rapport with the field force in order to obtain necessary feedback & insight of sales & distribution.
- Work in liaison with other internal organs like Sales, NPI, Packaging, R&D, Operations & Finance on various product management tasks.
- Work closely with agency partners – Creative, Media, Research to ensure smooth and timely deliverable in line with business requirement
- The role is responsible for planning and implementing the devised Marketing strategies & ensuring the effective demand of the OTC brand entrusted with.
- The position is based in the Corporate Office, Mumbai. However, the position requires traveling for field visits across the country.
- To align with and participate actively in the organization led initiatives periodically.
- To understand and comply with the organization’s Code of Ethics.
Qualification: MBA/PGDM in Sales & Marketing
Experience: Min 5-6 Years in Brand Management of FMCG/OTC
Join Us for Regular Vacancy Updates on –