Akums Drugs & Pharmaceuticals Ltd. is the largest contract manufacturing company engaged in the manufacturing of pharmaceutical formulation, ayurvedic/herbal preparations, hormones, nutraceuticals, and more. Quality, innovations & customer satisfaction are virtues at Akums. The approach is technologically driven to serve the emerging needs in the ever-expanding market. The 9 states of art facilities are dedicated to separate dosage forms across therapeutic segments. The infrastructure is equipped with sophisticated and ultra-modern equipment & machines, with huge manufacturing capacities in all sections. In our continuous pursuit of Healthier today and tomorrow, we are working towards redesigning global healthcare.
Join Us for Regular Vacancy Updates on
When we work at Akums we work in a family. We are committed to providing a warm, friendly, and open working environment that encourages ideas and innovation. The focus is to allow everyone at Akums to enhance their creativity and think differently to create value. We have a deep belief in transparency and perennial growth for each one.
Nurturing an employee-centric work philosophy, we believe Â in unleashing the hidden potential of every dedicated member and in Â bringing out the best in each one by facilitating holistic growth.
Designation: Sr Executive/Asst Manager QA/Validation
Location: Haridwar, Uttrakhand, India
- Responsible for review of investigation related to Non-compliance, Deviation, Incident, NCR, OOS, OOT, laboratory incidents investigation and Risk Assessment report etc. in consultation with respective departments
- Responsible for participation in RCA (Investigation) of Incident, Deviation, NCR, Market complaints, Risk Assessment & Corrective & Preventive Action (CAPA).
- Responsible for Review and providing the inputs for further enhancement of all departmental SOPs.
- Monitoring of SOP / Logbook issuance, control, and retrieval in co-ordination with respective section Head / Department Head.
- To provide Training as per department Annual Training Calendar (ATC) or time to time Need-Based training (NBT) as per requirement.
- Responsible for monitoring of Qualification and Validation/Calibration activities, Quality Management System, Documents, and Data control
- Responsible for Review and timely completion of HVAC/Area qualification and equipment qualification in plant 4.
- Qualification of service providers and miscellaneous items.
- Responsible for compliance of Internal/external/Self-inspection/Regulatory audits.
- Responsible for Approval of Bound log book issuance slip, Document numbering & Issuance format, etc.
- Responsible for review of Audit data raw data and MetaData in the Quality control area
- Any other responsibilities assigned by senior from time to time.