“The vision of a research scientist and a passionate entrepreneur takes on social and commercial expressions.” This, in short, explains the genesis and growth of Sami Labs”
Join Us for Regular Vacancy Updates on –
A solid foundation for dreams – Sami has seven state-of-the-art manufacturing facilities across the globe equipped with a continuous extraction plant with 30-40 tones extraction capacity of herbal raw material per day. An important aspect of the closed solvent recovery system in this facility is that the environmental pollution due to the release of solvent vapors is diminished. All the facilities are accreditated with ISO22000:2005, FSSAI. Sami Labs is the first company that installed a Super Critical Fluid Extraction facility in collaboration with IIT Bombay with Indian technology. In this technology, only liquid carbon dioxide is used in its supercritical stage as an extraction solvent, which is inert and eco-friendly and it is completely recycled and nothing is let out. To its credit, Sami has over 30 national and international awards.
Position: Sr Executive/Manager PPIC
Location: Bangalore, Karnataka
- Production planning and scheduling with third party manufacturing Units related to finished good manufacture of Cosmetics, Nutraceutical, and Food products
- Co-ordination with the Formulation development team, Quality Control and Regulatory teams related to the manufacture of finished goods
- Raw material and Packaging Material management
- Co-ordination of production activities among vendor, manufacturer and procurement teams
- Inventory management of raw materials and packaging components
- Familiar with MS office
- Looking for Candidate with M Pharma qualification exposed to Production with QA knowledge.
Experience: 4-7 Years