Incorporated in 1993, Syngene International Ltd. is an innovation-focused global discovery, development, and manufacturing organization providing integrated scientific services to the pharmaceutical, biotechnology, nutrition, animal health, consumer goods, and specialty chemical industries around the world.
Join Us for Regular Vacancy Updates on
Syngene’ s clientele includes world leaders such as Bristol-Myers Squibb, Baxter, Amgen, GSK, Merck KGaA and Herbalife. Its innovative culture is driven by the passion of its 4240- strong team of scientists who work with clients from around the world to solve their scientific problems, improve R&D productivity, speed up time to market and lower the cost of innovation.
Position: Senior Executive – Production
Location: Bangalore, Karnataka, India
- To execute the production activities in the API manufacturing unit. Handle of API equipment’s like Reactor, Centrifuge, Vacuum tray drier and Hydrogentaor
- Carrying out manufacturing operations in compliance with current Good Manufacturing Practices, Good Documentation Practices, and Data Integrity policy.
- Always ensure the readiness of the facility.
- Monitoring and control of production operations
- Coordination for Preparation of the master document required for a production like SOP, EOP, ECC, BMR, and PDR.
- Checking the readiness of equipment to initiate/execute manufacturing activity, ensure the cleanliness of raw material before bringing inside the plant.
- Online documentation during batch execution, ensuring documents and annexures are filled.
- Operate the DCS as per the batch manufacturing record, online update of the operations in the batch manufacturing record by referring DCS.
- Take care of shift in-charge operations whenever required.
- Focus on good relationships with all cross-functional teams.
- To Operate Reactor, Nutsche filter, Isolators, Dryer, Mill, and packing and dispatch of the product.
- To do online documentation for the activities performed.
- To handle chemical like Hazardous Acid, Alkali, Reagents, and Solvents
- Documentation capabilities like writing, preparing reports and records for manufacturing
- Follow environment, health, and safety (EHS) requirements always in the workplace ensuring individual and lab/plant safety
- Attend training on environment, health, and safety (EHS) measures imparted company
- Exposure of handling hazardous chemicals like NBL, DIBAL-H, and corrosive reagents.
- Handling of API equipment’s like, Reactor, Centrifuge, Vacuum tray drier, and Hydrogentaor.
- Having knowledge about the handling of regulatory audits and customer audits
- Should have the capability to work in a team and the ability to handle demonstrate a good team spirit.
- While possessing a good ability to follow instructions should also demonstrate innovation in his/her approach, good communication skills.
- Should be proactive while working on allotted responsibility.
Qualification: MS/M.Sc Chemistry
Experience: 3-6 Years
Join Us for Regular Vacancy Updates on –