Akums Drugs & Pharmaceuticals Ltd. is the largest contract manufacturing company engaged in the manufacturing of pharmaceutical formulation, ayurvedic/herbal preparations, hormones, nutraceuticals, and more. Quality, innovations & customer satisfaction are virtues at Akums. The approach is technologically driven to serve the emerging needs in the ever-expanding market. The 9 states of art facilities are dedicated to separate dosage forms across therapeutic segments. The infrastructure is equipped with sophisticated and ultra-modern equipment & machines, with huge manufacturing capacities in all sections. In our continuous pursuit of Healthier today and tomorrow, we are working towards redesigning global healthcare
Join Us for Regular Vacancy Updates on
Designation: Asst Vice President/Sr General Manager – Projects
Location: Haridwar, Uttrakhand, India
Purpose of Job:
Responsible for planning, designing, monitoring, and execution of all greenfield & brownfield projects. Ensure minimum time, minimum cost & highest quality of all projects and maximize the satisfaction of end-users. Adhere to all guidelines (statutory & internal) during the execution of projects while maintaining the highest safety standards.
- Identifying Business Needs to/and Create Annual strategy and Planning, Ensure its Execution
- Create and maintain financial project budget and develop options and scenarios related to budget constraints in close collaboration with other departments & plants.
- Prepare a master project plan on controlling & monitoring of schedule to ensure timely completion of projects.
- Prepare project estimates for design, fabrication, construction, installation, and qualification of projects in existing plants at Haridwar and proposed new facilities.
- Detail out all existing steps and processes, resource availability and requirements, and ensure tracking and monitoring mechanism is in place.
- Identify risks involved with each project, and review the status of each project during the monthly & quarterly project review meetings.
- Give technical specifications & liaise with procurement for timely purchase as per needs.
- Undertake techno-commercial discussions with consultants on project planning, execution of new technology, cost estimation, and feasibility study.
- Oversee working capital management to ensure adequate liquidity and availability of funds to meet various short term commitments on a continuous basis.
- Take overall responsibility for adherence to operating practices and EHS guidelines.
- Plan and implement adequate safety measures to ensure zero accidents and reduce lost time due to injury during project execution.
- Finalize the detailed engineering package, equipment, and general arrangement layouts.
- Review technical details of offers submitted by vendors and recommend any contractors if required for equipment, utilities, piping, HVAC & civil works.
- Identify team to lead the project on-ground and preparation of SLAs and work allocation.
- Guide the project lead in the installation of process equipment and systems in direct support of commercial and clinical manufacturing operations and also during the commissioning and validating phase.
- Analyze process requirements and evaluate equipment and systems to ensure deliverables meet or exceed process specifications and manufacturing requirements.
- Prepare MIS on project status and deviation from timelines and take decisions on actions to be undertaken.
- Ensure compliance with the cGMP guideline during the project’s phase and prepare a detailed report on compliance with the protocol for project delivery.
- Ensure end-user satisfaction by undertaking corrective actions wherever required.
- Support equipment and facility installations/ qualifications in coordination with Quality/users to ensure adherence to corporate policies, plant SOPs, cGMP regulations, and FDA regulations, wherever applicable.
- Provide subordinates with training and the required growth opportunities to ensure their development for higher-level roles.
- Any other additional responsibility could be assigned to the role holder from time to time as a standalone project or regular work. The same would be suitably represented in the Primary responsibilities and agreed between the incumbent and competent authority.
- Project Management activities at Akums Drugs &Pharmaceuticals Ltd.
- Accountable for the planning and execution of drug formulation development activities.
- Responsible for documentation and adherence to appropriate guidelines and Good Manufacturing Practice.
Required Candidate profile
- 22-25 yrs of experience in managing and coordinating projects, and securing delivery of tasks from planning to reporting.
- Ability to work independently and take accountability for ensuring delivery.
- Experience in outsourcing and management of external vendors including quality control.
- Experience in financial control of the department and/or project activities.
- Ability to handle stringent documentation requirements.
- Understanding of Pharmaceutical regulations/ICH guidelines.
- Experience from similar positions in the industry.
- Flexible, structured, and goal-oriented team player.
- Management skills are desirable merits.
- Having good communication skills for the position.
Qualification: B.E/B.Tech preferable in Mechanicals
Join Us for Regular Vacancy Updates on –