Sun Pharma is the fifth largest specialty generic pharmaceutical company in the world. We provide high-quality, affordable medicines trusted by healthcare professionals and patients in over 150 countries. It is also India’s largest, most trusted, and most valuable pharmaceutical company by market capitalization. Our global revenues are US$ 4 billion.
We attribute our growth and success to us over 30,000 strong multi-cultural workforces from over 50 different nationalities. Our team has taken Sun Pharma to the heights that it has scaled and are now working to take it further up on its high growth trajectory.
Join Us for Regular Vacancy Updates on –
Our people are our most valuable asset. Our culturally diverse workforce is one of our biggest strengths and the rich experience they bring, across varied skill-sets and backgrounds, is invaluable. We are proud that our global workforce is bound together by our common values.
We are committed to hiring exceptionally talented people and nurture them professionally. Our multi-dimensional work environment offers high growth opportunities through challenging roles with clear responsibilities and the opportunity to work on a variety of assignments. At Sun Pharma, our employees are provided with opportunities to enhance their technical and soft skills through continuous training and development programs.
As an employee of Sun Pharma, you will work with an inspiring, approachable, and visionary leadership. Our open, enabling and trust-based culture will offer you an exciting environment to work and grow.
Position: Sr Manager – Corporate Quality Training Programs
Location: Vadodara, Gujarat
- Responsible for the development, implementation, and management of Corporate Quality Training Programs that support compliance objectives, applicable to regulatory requirements, local and global processes.
- Manage the in-house or outsourced, global certification programs based on the company demand.
- Accountable for creation and management of course curricula and evaluation tools with the objective of maintaining a state of audit readiness and aligning training requirements with business and employee needs.
- In partnership with relevant parties, establish role competencies, expectations towards certification, and customization of the training material if needed. Ensure that course materials are customized and continually revised to accurately reflect organization, regulatory, or business processes changes.
- Work in partnership with a team of trainers and Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) and ensure that training and certification programs are developed utilizing the most effective methodologies (e.g. Classroom, e-Learning, pre-assessments, and assignments).
- Ensure that all certification training documentation is consistently and systematically maintained in a timely and effective manner, in compliance with relevant regulations. This includes course materials and training records.
- In partnership with site, training personnel ensure traceability of training completion and develop and maintain training metrics towards the measurement of success and effectiveness.
- Assess training program and qualification strategy effectiveness at the site level and provide local support as necessary.
- Ensure timely relevant solutions and training programs are in place to address strategic learning requirements, customer needs, and compliance commitments.
- Support internal, external, regulatory and customer audits when required
- Interact with other Corporate Quality individuals to assure quality systems and procedures for use in reporting monthly metrics (KPIs).
- Maintain systems to track and trend key quality system indicators and ensure monthly KPIs are issued on time and any deficiencies noted are promptly addressed.
- Ensure consistent and flexible approach towards the global region’s time zones and travel if required to deliver training.
Qualification: B.Sc/B.Pharma, MS/M.Sc/M.Pharma
Experience: 12-18 Years
Mr. Vignesh Iyer
Click for More Top Pharma Jobs
Click for VP/GM/NSM/Head Jobs in Pharma
Join Us for Regular Vacancy Updates on –