Teva is a global pharmaceutical leader and the world’s largest generic medicines producer committed to improving health and increasing access to quality Health solutions worldwide.
Join Us for Regular Vacancy Updates on –
Our employees are at the core of our success, with colleagues in over 80 countries delivering the world’s largest medicine cabinet to 200 million people every day. We offer a uniquely diverse portfolio of products and solutions for patients and we’ve built a promising pipeline centered around our core therapeutic areas. We are continually developing patient-centric solutions and significantly growing both our generic and specialty medicines business through investment in research and development, marketing, business development, and innovation. This is how we improve health and enable people to live better, healthier lives. Join us on our journey of growth!
Position: Sr Manager Maintenance/Engineering
Location: Gajraula, Uttar Pradesh
- Compliance of 100% PM & calibrations
- The target for zero Breakdown
- Availability of critical spare parts
- Maintenance work quality, RFT & implementation of CAPA
- Maintenance cost – Manage within budget
- Customer delight – Prompt response & feedback
- Operational risk reduction – Implementation of unsafe conditions/EHS CAPA
- Self-observations to improve engineering standard & follow best practices
- Target zero spillages, zero injuries & zero incident.
- Maintain all regulatory compliance & GMP compliance
- Contractor culture improvement wrt EHS & factory act.
- Proficient in Maintenance systems in Chemical or API Plants.
- Proficient in Eng. Processes; Critical Inventory, Troubleshooting, Planning & Scheduling, Asset Integrity, various MOCs, Fabrication, Optimizing maintenance cost, Modification Projects.
- Is accountable for the performance and results of a team within their own discipline or function
- Adapts departmental plans and priorities to address resource and operational challenges.
- Decisions are guided by policies, procedures, and business plan; receives guidance from direct supervisor.
- Provides technical guidance to employees, colleagues and/or customers
Qualification: B.E/B.Tech Mechanical
Experience: Minimum 12 Years into Engineering