Otsuka Pharmaceutical India Private Limited (OPI) resolutely believes in keeping its employees happy and spirited. We always strive to build conducive and lasting relationships with our employees and drive them in the direction of the utmost growth and development. Though oceans and desserts apart, all the Otsuka-people – a vigorous group of diverse professionals, are bound by a close-knit culture and driven by a common vision, sharing a common goal – bettering lives worldwide.
Life at OPI goes beyond the realms of a routine job. Work is not about simply earning handsome salaries at OPI. It’s about being challenged every day, overcoming them, earning rewards, and achieving the biggest virtue of an employee, ‘Job satisfaction’. We encourage our people to broaden their horizon and steer their career in the direction of prosperity and success.
Training & Development, Engagement & Involvement form the foundational credo at OPI. Moreover, we keep our members engaged and motivated by inducing a value-based culture replete with youthfulness, openness, exuberance, goal-orientation, responsibility, excellence, ethics, pride to name a few by dint of our workplace practices.
Position: Sr Manager Marketing – Enteral Nutritional Division
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Brand Management – Developing and implementing marketing plan, Brand plan to meet business objectives, Managing Brand Life Cycle
- Develop promotional plans, campaigns and scientific programs for the growth of assigned product portfolios
- Monitor and analyze market, track and monitor brand performance, sales trends, competition across the target market
- Participate & organize scientific events, symposiums, CME’s, and brand building activities.
- Market Research & Market Assessment of current & new opportunities using Available data and Fieldwork.
- Field working for 5 to 7 days per month to meet important stakeholders, KOLs, Drs for brand insights, and feedback.
- Conduct cycle meeting, review meetings, train sales force on marketing communication
Qualification: B.Pharma/M.Pharma, MBA/PGDM -Marketing
Experience: 7-10 Years relevant Experience preferably in Nutritions
Salary: 8,00,000 to 14,00,000 INR CTC/PA
Mr. Sekhar Sharma
Join Us for Regular Vacancy Updates on –