Incorporated in 1990, Strides Pharma Science Limited is a global pharmaceutical company that operates across two business verticals in regulated and emerging markets. We focus on ‘difficult-to-manufacture’ products that are sold in over 100 countries.
We have an opening for Senior Manager – Production Planning and Inventory Control to head the PPIC for the OSD mfg Plant-based at Bangalore
Position: Sr Manager PPIC
Location: Jigini, Bangalore, Karnataka
1. Planning Process:
- Implementation of the planning process taking into consideration
- Order Flow.
- Priorities’, Trends, Capacity Scenario, Materials Profile, Documents Status,
- Maintenance Schedules, Tooling Scenario, Synchronization of Validation &
- TT Batches. I-highlighting the bottlenecks and working out strategies to cover them.
2. Building Quality in Planning Process:
- Preparation of accurate weekly plans, reflecting priorities laid down in monthly plans, materials & logistics priorities;
- Exhibit & 4 T Batches priorities; capacity utilization.
- Committed to bringing order to work, short response time to internal & external customers, decision making based old Hard data;
- Using SAP ever increasingly.
3. Customer Satisfaction And Delight :
- Monitoring of’ customer delivery dates.
- Ownership of customer service.
- Right first time in all planning/scheduling activities.
- Accurate scheduling monitoring reflecting priorities and modem practices.
- Monitoring of GTN & associated QA/QC Release, Monitoring Logistics requirements.
- RM/PM/FG volumes/values; DPR analysis & Productivity monitoring.
- Design & Implement structured MIS covering aspects as SO Delivery compliance, Backlog, f G/RM/PM/WIP Levels, Capacities utilization, etc.
- Deploying SAP to hilt for this purpose/ additional software if required.
Experience: 14-18 Years