At Novo Nordisk, we use our skills, dedication, and ambition to help people with diabetes, obesity, hemophilia, and growth hormone disorders. We offer the chance to be part of a truly global workplace, where passion and engagement are met with opportunities for professional and personal development.
Join Us for Regular Vacancy Updates on –
To work for Novo Nordisk you will need the skills, dedication, and ambition to change lives for the better for millions of patients living with diabetes and other chronic diseases. In exchange, we offer the chance to be part of a truly global workplace, where passion and engagement are met with opportunities for professional and personal development.
Novo Nordisk India is looking for a “Senior Product Manager / Product Manager” for the GLP 1 team, to take brand management and promotion to the next level. The position is based at Novo Nordisk India, Bangalore and will be reporting to the Senior Marketing Manager.
Position: Sr Product Manager/Product Manager
Location: Bangalore, Karnataka
About the department
Novo Nordisk India affiliate office is in Bangalore & has more than 1,300 people working across the country in various functions. The team is responsible for marketing, market access, and public relations. The Senior Product Manager will be responsible for managing product marketing strategy, developing marketing plans, and execution of product marketing objectives.
- As a Senior Product Manager you will be responsible for developing, implementing, and monitoring local marketing strategies and tactics, to achieve both short and long term financial and business objectives of the product(s).
- You will support building up the product marketing strategy; preparing and executing product marketing plans; managing product marketing budget, preparing future product launches according to guidelines.
- You will be responsible for preparing product messages and communication materials and evaluating the success of promotional communication. Preparing and arranging symposia & panel programs and congress participation plan. You will develop and maintain relationships with target customers.
- Evaluate the sales forecasts and provide product input for the forecast process and provide continuous product training for product promotion specialists and newcomers.
- You act as a brand champion to create enthusiasm and focus internally and externally with customers and agencies, and will liaison with external agencies to deliver initiatives for brands.
- You will participate in the activities, discussions, and meetings of other products and/or therapy areas for the purpose of sharing better practices, planning, and solution-finding.
- You will gather, analyze and report continuous intelligence on the product’s performance, customer insights, potential negative issues, and opportunities and provide regular market updates including competitor analysis, assessment of market trends, forecasts, and prescription data.
- You will be responsible for monitoring opportunities for in/out-licensing, co-promotion as well as other innovative strategies for improving the contribution of the GLP 1 diabetes portfolio to the company’s performance, if relevant.
- With your natural instincts, you act in line with ethical standards, company procedures, and Novo Nordisk Way of Management which includes Vision, Policies, and Charter which describes our Values, Commitments, and Fundamentals.
- As a person, you strive towards working with both operational as well as more strategic tasks. You can Optimise Brand and Portfolio Management by Focusing on what matters. You are known for your Strong Interpersonal skills & written and verbal communication in English.
Qualification: Full Time MBA/PG in Marketing Management,
Experience: 6-8 Years as Product Manager & initial 1-2 Years in Sales Experience
If you have questions about the position, you are welcome to reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org
Last Date of Application: 28th Aug 2020
Join Us for Regular Vacancy Updates on –