Incorporated in 1993, Syngene International Ltd. is an innovation-focused global discovery, development, and manufacturing organization providing integrated scientific services to the pharmaceutical, biotechnology, nutrition, animal health, consumer goods, and specialty chemical industries around the world.
Join Us for Regular Vacancy Updates on
Syngene’ s clientele includes world leaders such as Bristol-Myers Squibb, Baxter, Amgen, GSK, Merck KGaA, and Herbalife. Its innovative culture is driven by the passion of its 4240- strong team of scientists who work with clients from around the world to solve their scientific problems, improve R&D productivity, speed up time to market and lower the cost of innovation.
Position: Senior Research Associate – Protein Purification
Location: Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
Department: Discovery Biology
Job Purpose: The incumbent will be a part of the Large molecules group and will be responsible for supporting the protein purification team.
- Able to perform Affinity chromatography-protein A & His tag, size exclusion, Ion exchange chromatography.
- Analysis of the proteins by SDS PAGE, Western blot, Analytical SEC, Mass Spectrometry.
- Preferred to have the ability to operate AKTA and HPLC.
- Experience in bacterial and Yeast culture work will be added advantage.
- Follow environment, health, and safety (EHS) requirements at all times in the workplace ensuring individual and lab/plant safety
- Attend training on environment, health, and safety (EHS) measures imparted company
- Good knowledge of Protein purification.
- Prior experience in Affinity chromatography, size exclusion, and Ion exchange chromatography is desirable.
- Good oral, written communication, and presentation skills to work in a multi-disciplinary team.
Qualification: M.Sc/M.Tech – Lifesciences or Relavant Field
Experience: 1-3 Years Post Qualification
Join Us for Regular Vacancy Updates on –