Required Skill Sets
- Experience in Virology and Culture of Cells.
- Hands-on Experience in Molecular biology and purification techniques is desirable
- Hands-on Experience in handling instruments, Like Microscope, Biosafety cabinet, PCR, SDS.
- Working in Shifts.
- Knowledge of cell culture techniques like Revival, Maintenance, freezing of cell lines; and preparation of culture flasks and plates.
- Recording facility-related activities in relevant logbooks and annexure
- Documentation/Compilation of data for routine work.
- Inventory management at the facility
- Hands-on experience in the Operation of Chromatography purification and ultracentrifugation systems.
- Operation and Maintenance of equipment like pH meter, conductivity meter, Bio-safety cabinet, Microscope, etc.
- Hands-on experience in molecular techniques like SDS page, Agarose gel electrophoresis, cloning, and qPCR.
- Coordinating, performing, and monitoring the method development of cell-based and molecular assays.
- Knowledge of GMP practices
Experience: M.Sc – 3-6 Yrs, M.Tech – 1-3Yrs