Clinical trials are complex and monolithic approaches are the norm. But the most successful trials require the ability to see key details and uncover hidden insights. Bioclinica creates clarity in the clinical development process, and we are looking for passionate professionals who are ready to share their knowledge and innovation to support successful clinical trials.
Join Us for Regular Vacancy Updates on –
Bioclinica is an agile organization with more than 2,500 colleagues around the globe – and growing! Our expansive footprint and domains of expertise afford plenty of opportunities to be challenged, to succeed, and to advance your career whether looking for that first job or your next big career move.
Our dynamic team is unified by our strongly held values: shared Success through passion, knowledge, and innovation.
Position: Sr. Validation Services Analyst
Location: Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
Ensures software applications are accurate, complete, and conform to all user, company, and regulatory requirements by
- Tracking all software versions, features, bugs, and validation efforts for all software created and/or modified by the Development teams.
- Developing and utilizing test data sets that support the implementation of test plans and procedures.
- Creating and executing manual test scripts which includes testing software applications for quality and functionality using defined validation protocol and testing techniques.
- Creating associated validation documentation using defined documentation methods.
- Writing comprehensive test plans and reports which set strategy and summarize results.
- Working with application developers in resolving issues and retesting applications.
- Partnering with technical and business teams to achieve an understanding of current and future functionality.
- Accurately assessing the risks associated with each design solution/project.
- Excelling at business negotiation, ability to interact with clients, team members, various levels of management, and external groups.
Ensures project leadership and test execution of staff by
- Leading by example with professional and collaborative conduct
- Determining necessary resources for project completion and communicating needs to Group Leader
- Leading testing resources both on-site and offshore in daily operational activities for assigned projects
- Compiling and maintaining the documentation for an assigned project and working closely with Quality Assurance to obtain their sign-off and approval
- Communicating status frequently and noting current issues to the Group Leader
Mentors junior and offshore staff by
- Assisting in the quality review of validation packages and providing related feedback
- Training staff on departmental processes, validation protocol, testing techniques, and documentation methods
- Evaluating, monitoring, and prioritizing workload of staff to ensure projects are on time; affecting change when necessary
- Offering technical and quality feedback/advice to both internal and external clients
Maintains Quality Service and Departmental Standards by
- Reading, understanding, and adhering to organizational Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs)
- Assisting in establishing and enforcing departmental standards including defining, documenting, and implementing validation standards as needed
- Participating in the modification of company SOPs related to Validation Services
Contributes to team effort by
- Exploring new opportunities to add value to the organization and departmental processes
- Working with internal staff including technical staff, project and product managers, and applications developers to assist with the review of project specifications
- Helping others to accomplish results
- Performing other duties as assigned and deemed necessary
Maintains Technical and Industry Knowledge by
- Attending and participating in applicable company-sponsored training
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Life Sciences, or related field required (Extensive experience and training may be considered in lieu of Bachelors’s degree.)
- 5+ years of experience in validation/software testing required.
- Experience working with computer software including Word, Excel, and SQL preferred
- 2+ years of experience working with clinical trials and/or within the pharmaceutical environment required
- Working knowledge of the drug development process including knowledge of FDA requirements for GxPs and 21 CFR Part 11 required
- Knowledge of software development tools required, .NET, JAVA preferred.
- Proven ability in problem-solving and troubleshooting.
- Proven mentoring and/or supervisory skills required.
- Knowledge of Azure preferred.
- Knowledge of cloud-based testing preferred.
- Ability to work in group setting and independently; ability to adjust to changing priorities
- Excellent attention to detail and orientation toward careful meticulous work
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, both verbal and written
- Fluent in reading, writing and speaking English
- Strong documentation and organizational skills
- Ability to maintain a professional and positive attitude
Join Us for Regular Vacancy Updates on –