Pfizer careers are like no other. In our culture of individual ownership, we believe in our ability to improve future healthcare, and the potential to transform millions of lives. We’re looking for new talent to join our global community, to unearth new innovative therapies that make the world a healthier place.
Join Us for Regular Vacancy Updates on –
At Pfizer we know that great things happen anywhere people come together with one shared goal. And the greatest rewards are sometimes where you least expect them. The future of medicine is happening at Pfizer
Position: Supply Chain Specialist
Location: Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
We are looking for a highly motivated individual to join our dynamic team as Supply Chain Specialist. The successful candidate will be responsible for executing specific, tactical supply chain activities to ensure reliable product supply to market from contract manufacturers consistent with Pfizer objectives, customer service levels, and inventory management targets.
- Incoming documents flow management from all external suppliers.
- Be in charge of receipt of all orders in SAP. Make sure transactions are performed on time and accurately in SAP.
- Reassure that all downstream transactions in delivery also are executed without errors. In case of errors, analyze and correct.
- Organize and support document retention for the Supply Chain Planning team.
- Support Operations Managers & Supply Chain planners in non-production Materials Requisition process through Ariba.
- Support Metrics Reporting.
- General tactical support of Supply Chain transactional issues in SAP.
- He/She may be the secondary Supply Chain SME and support the supply chain team through the collection, maintenance, and analysis of supply chain information and recommending solutions to improve processes and performance.
- Work with supply chain team as required to support annual expense budget roll-up.
- Coordinate with Intercompany Operations Customer Service Representative (CSR) in ensuring all documentation is made available to allow shipment and customs clearance at the destination. (Airway Bill (AWB), Bill of Lading (B/L), Certificate of Analysis (CoA), etc.).
- Provide guidance, lead/co-lead projects, manage own time to meet objectives, forecasts, and plans resource requirements for projects across the division.
- Adopt strategies that are right for the business through the demonstration of extensive drug supply knowledge.
- Support and implement Market Excellence/Ecosystem initiatives in close collaboration with regional and global teams to achieve the target level for each capability.
- Manage the Clinical Supply Team (matrix management) with a network of internal and external partners to ensure that or teams meet customer expectations and supports the key Pfizer Clinical milestones.
- Manage multi-disciplinary teams that include project management and negotiation.
- Lead investigational material supply strategies for early and late-stage development programs intended for regulatory approvals of new products and currently approved products.
- Act as a subject matter expert on all information regarding the global use of investigational material in clinical studies.
- Identify and escalate supply issues to regional teams or the global supply team.
- Manage a portfolio of brands within the commercial business including demand planning, inventory planning, and supply assurance.
- Ensure that supply chain and logistics business processes are in place to guide the timely and effective update of various Supply Chain systems, including, but not limited to System Applications & Products and other supporting systems.
- Provide analysis and reports to leadership on Business Unit and Research Unit delivery commitment performance.
- Technical Diploma or Materials Management/ SCM or Logistics Degree required.
- Experience in Materials Management
- Strong knowledge of Excel and SAP would be advantageous
- APICS training/certification preferred.
Experience: Minimum 2 years working experience in Supply Chain related fields (planning, scheduling, procurement, logistics, customer service, or demand management) preferably in the pharmaceutical/ chemical industry.
Join Us for Regular Vacancy Updates on –