Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Ownership of the day to day administration of global learning processes & services, including report generation and analytics.
- Management of all requests coming into Learning Queue and ensuring that service level agreements for training administration services are being met.
- Develop & manage the ops plan, logging and tracking issues and resolving or escalating as appropriate.
- Developing and implementing procedures and performance measures to ensure simplification and accuracy of work methods and reliability to team performance.
- Ensure all global learning employees have the tools and resources required to complete effective operations.
- Manages team effectiveness to ensure performance measures are being maintained. It sets stretch targets to achieve maximum team performance.
- Monitors training programs and manuals to ensure they are effective and up to date.
- Lead team through key aspects of process analysis including problem definition, future state, etc. Remove roadblocks for team members as needed.
- Determines training needs and requirements for employees within the Global Learning Center. Ensures opportunities are available for on-going employee & team development.
- Recruit and interview potential applicants on experience, skills, and education.
- Support Manager in allocating Shared Services staff based on planned and ad-hoc training administration requests
- Manage Learning administration analysis of Shared Service usage trends (e.g., most common question types, time for resolution)
- Maintain an understanding of training trends, developments, and best practices
- An understanding of test methods and processes as well as the methods used to verify product in the realms of; software, mechanical, electrical, functional, and environmental testing environments.
- Understanding of hardware and software product design methodologies and test practices.
- Experience in medical device or similar product development, design verification/validation, system integration (involving software & hardware), risk management, reliability engineering, process validation, and Quality systems Basic understanding of and adherence to FDA, ISO, and IEC design control procedures, regulations and standards.
- Experienced in facing internal/External Audits. Self-motivated with good interpersonal skills. Ability to follow instructions clearly.
Education Qualification/Key Skills & Experience : Diploma/BE/B.Tech – Electrical/Mechanical/Bio-Medical
Industrial Engineering or related field 5 to 10 yrs of experience in Verification testing of Software, hardware, and System. Experience in Lab Management and establishing Laboratory controls in line with FDA regulations.
- Experience in developing the Procedures and Processes for Device Engineering labs and Testing facilities. Relevant technical testing/reliability experience in electro-mechanical, electrical, devices.
- Presents the findings/objective, evidence and able to present with rationale with applicability/exclusions
- Identify and report any quality or compliance concerns and take immediate corrective / Preventive action as needed
Join Us for Regular Vacancy Updates on –