Lupin Limited is one of India’s largest manufacturers of bulk actives and formulations. The principal bulk actives manufactured by it include Rifampicin, Pyrazinamide, Ethambutol (anti-TB), Cephalosporins (anti-infectives), and cardiovascular. The company also possesses competencies in phytomedicines, in which medicines are made out of the plant and herbal resources supported by the discipline of modern medicine.
Join Us for Regular Vacancy Updates on
Position: Team Leader QMS – QA
Location: Vadodara, Gujarat
- The person will be responsible to lead a team of 6-7 persons.
- He/ She would be responsible for the management of key quality management systems like change control, deviation, investigations, OOS, OOT, and Market complaints.
- Will be responsible for regulatory/customer audit management.
- Should have experience in QA and QC to have adequate knowledge for Quality Control compliance.
- The candidate will be responsible to respond to technical queries from customer and document submissions for regulatory fillings.
Desired Candidate Profile
- Should be dynamic and should be fluent in the English language.
- Should be acquainted with regulatory requirements for major regulatory agencies like the US, Europe, Japan, etc.
- Candidate should have experience of regulatory audits as Scribe and/or SME.
Qualification: B.Pharma, MS/M.Sc, M.Pharma
Experience: 8-11 Years
Join Us for Regular Vacancy Updates on –