Our emphasis lies in nurturing a sense of entrepreneurship and ownership that empowers you to excel while leaving your unique imprint on your craft. Our core values keep us grounded even while riding the waves of success, helping you focus on the task at hand.
Join Us for Regular Vacancy Updates on
Our Purpose of ‘Doing Well and Doing Good’ is deeply embedded in our DNA – it’s not just our success that defines us, but the drive to ensure that our business and our people create a positive impact on society.
An environment of collaborative learning helps you grow as a leader every single day, while our exponential growth plans give you a platform for a truly exciting career.
Position: Executive Quality Assurance
Location: Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
- Responsible for review of all kinds of equipment/facility qualifications.
- Responsible for review of AHU related qualifications.
- Responsible for review of the water system, Nitrogen system, and Compressed air system qualifications and periodic testing reports.
- Responsible for review and monitoring of preventive maintenance schedules, Calibration schedules and calibration certificates of instruments, and any other schedules related to the engineering department.
- Responsible for review of temperature mapping related documents.
- Responsible for the preparation of cleaning validation protocols and reports.
- Responsible for review of computerized system qualifications which are connected to manufacturing equipment.
- Comply with EHS Guidelines, EHS Rules, and Regulations.
- Responsible to take care of the activities in absence of a responsible manager and reporting HOD.
- In case of my absence, the responsible manager or reporting HOD shall take care of the activities.
- Any other works allotted by the HOD/ Designee-QA on day to day basis.
Join Us for Regular Vacancy Updates on –