Abbott is about the power of health. For more than 125 years, Abbott has been helping people reach their potential — because better health allows people and communities to achieve more. With a diverse, global network serving customers in more than 160 countries, we create new solutions — across the spectrum of health, around the world, for all stages of life. Whether it’s next-generation diagnostics, life-changing devices, science-based nutrition, or novel reformulations, we are advancing some of the most innovative and revolutionary technologies in healthcare, helping people live their best lives through better health.
Join Us for Regular Vacancy Updates on
The people of Abbott come to work each day with relentless energy, enthusiasm and a promise to enhance the health and well-being of millions of people. They push the boundaries to help manage and treat some of life’s greatest health challenges.
We invite you to explore opportunities at Abbott, to see if your talents and career aspirations may fit with our openings. An equal opportunity employer, Abbott welcomes and encourages diversity in our workforce.
Position: Territory Business Manager – CV Zest
Location: Malad, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Primary Job Responsibilities:
- Achieving sales target by driving primary and secondary sales and ensure brand presence in the assigned territory/ geography
- Developing territory’s performance through customer engagements and thereby sales of assigned products ethically to customers as per the business plan
- Ensure adequate availability of stocks at stockiest and chemist level
Core Job Responsibilities
Business Generations & Development
- Achieve Division wise primary target and ensure it to be equal to or greater than Secondary. Provide accurate sales forecast Sales for the upcoming months’
- Generate maximum prescriptions & increase market share, support the overall business objective of the organization to achieve market-beating growth
- Support design and execution of the sales & marketing strategy in the assigned market. Promote the Division’s products as per the divisional strategy
- Maintain stock levels as per norms and share high inventory product details with the division. Maintain minimum 30+ days inventory at all stockists in turn avoiding crisis and loss of business. Ensure zero cases of expiry on the stockiest shelf.
- Timely sharing of competitor and market information with the ABM and Division
Relationship Building with the Stakeholders (Chemists, Stockiest, etc)
- Train, supervise, and coach Distributors & their staff to ensure implementation of business strategies and program
- Relationship Building with customers and stockists. Timely stockist visit as per the defined frequency without deviation. Understand Stockist’s business needs. Profile stockists effectively to understand each of their strengths and weaknesses
- Resolve stockist issues and ensure that the relevant stakeholders are kept informed & involved during action
- Educates and Influence chemists to recommend Abbott products. Ensure that Proof of Billing (POB) from chemists reach stockist
- Establish long term medical – scientific/ strategic relationships with Key Opinion Leaders
- Ensuring doctors are appropriately prioritized and met with the right frequency
- Ensure customer interactions are done with a high level of commitment in order to satisfy customer needs in compliance with internal and external guidelines for Ethical conduct of business and ensure appropriate documentation in compliance with Abbott policies to meet the requirement of audits and inspections.
- Leverage managerial as well as marketing and support functions for engaging appropriately with important customers and to strengthen relationships.
- Actively manage the retention of the existing customer base and proactively build relationships with new customers.
- Plan and monitor New Product introduction, stocking as per plan and sales progress. Provide information in a timely manner about the new product to the stockists. Enhance Stockiest Capability by engaging them to drive availability at retail for NPI
- Carrying out effective field work without direct day-to-day supervision
- Report fieldwork on daily basis in the assigned online system
- Meeting Call Average, Coverage, Frequency coverage Norms of assigned territory
- Visiting Doctors, Chemists, Stockist at right frequency without deviation
- Adhere to the MTP and plan to achieve target calls and meet the HCP’s and stockist in the defined frequency
- Find ways to improve operational efficiency and coverage
- Ensure that stock and sales statements have been sent by the distributors on due dates
- Ensure that the claims of the distributors are settled by the company within a specified time limit
- Coordinate with CFA and stockist for on-time delivery and ensure zero disruption to business Ensure optimum level of Division stocks with Distributor
- Ensure Cheque availability at CFA. Ensure DD from Data Boy (DB) in case of Cheque bounce
Education & Experience:
- Graduate with minimum 0-3 Years of experience
- Candidate with prior/current experience in the same profile preferred. Candidate from Pharma MNC/FMCG/top Indian Pharma companies will have an added advantage
- Fresher with effective communication and analytical skill may also be considered
- Fluent and confident in communication
- Age should not exceed 28years
Key Success Factors:
- Must be analytically strong and should be able to spot trends in sales based on previous month/ year data
- Should carry selling skills, can plan and be wary of his market
- Should be confident, assertive, proactive, and possess effective communication skills
- Must be the son of the soil and fluent in the native language
Join Us for Regular Vacancy Updates on –