Abbott is about the power of health. For more than 125 years, Abbott has been helping people reach their potential — because better health allows people and communities to achieve more. With a diverse, global network serving customers in more than 160 countries, we create new solutions — across the spectrum of health, around the world, for all stages of life. Whether it’s next-generation diagnostics, life-changing devices, science-based nutrition, or novel reformulations, we are advancing some of the most innovative and revolutionary technologies in healthcare, helping people live their best lives through better health.
Join Us for Regular Vacancy Updates on
The people of Abbott come to work each day with relentless energy, enthusiasm and a promise to enhance the health and well-being of millions of people. They push the boundaries to help manage and treat some of life’s greatest health challenges.
We invite you to explore opportunities at Abbott, to see if your talents and career aspirations may fit with our openings. An equal opportunity employer, Abbott welcomes and encourages diversity in our workforce.
Position: Territory Business Manager – CNS
Location: Varanasi, Uttar Pradesh
Primary Job Function
• Achieving assigned territory/ geography wise sales target
• Carrying out effective field work without direct day-to-day supervision
• Report fieldwork on a daily basis on the assigned online system
• Meeting Call Average, Coverage, Frequency coverage Norms of the assigned division
Core Job Responsibilities
• Generate maximum prescriptions & increase market share
• Promote the Division’s products as per the strategy
• Relationship Building with the Stakeholders (Doctors, Chemists, Stockiest, etc)
• Facilitating Strategy building
• A good Brand Ambassador
Experience: Min 3 Years
Note: Candidate with prior/current experience in same therapy. Candidate from MNC and top Indian Pharma companies will have added advantage. Fluent and confident in communication
Join Us for Regular Vacancy Updates on –