AstraZeneca is an exciting global, innovation-driven biopharmaceutical company. We’re inspired by what science can do. Driven by the desire to meet unmet patient needs in our core therapeutic areas. Bold in our thinking. Proactive in pursuing discoveries beyond imagination. At sites across the world, we bring teams together in a spirit of collaboration to turn great ideas into life-changing medicines – strengthening our product portfolio and harnessing the potential of a pipeline across all stages of the drug development process.
Join Us for Regular Vacancy Updates on
You’ll be part of a team that’s rolling back the frontiers of science to turn yesterday’s impossible into the normal of tomorrow. So, if you share our focus and passion, join us and make a difference to patients – and in return, we’ll help you develop way beyond what you thought possible.
If you’re inspired by the possibilities of science to make a difference and ready to discover what you can do – join us.
At AstraZeneca, we are guided in our work by a strong set of values, and we’re resetting expectations of what a bio-pharmaceutical company can be. By truly following the science, we pioneer new methods, new thinking and bring unexpected teams together. From scientists to sales, lab techs to legal, we’re on a mission to turn ideas into life-changing medicines that transform lives. We need great people who share our passion for science and have the drive and determination to meet the unmet needs of patients around the world. If you’re swift to action, confident to lead, willing to collaborate, and curious about what science can do, then you’re our kind of person.
Position: Territory Business Manager
Location: Hyderabad, Calicut
The incumbent is responsible to positively influence customers’ prescribing behavior to achieve sales targets, develop territory and build strong customer relationships with the objective of maximizing sales volume and market share of designated products on a given territory.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Effectively implement sales strategy and tactics, plan of action (POA) in accordance with company policies
- Regularly monitor territory’s sales performance to initiate appropriate actions to ensure performance is in line with objectives
- Facilitate enlistment of newly launched and key products in hospitals and clinics
- Conduct analysis of market/competitors to identify territory business opportunities
- Develop territory Business Plan based on POA and allocate resources for optimal sales impact
- Monitor territory business plan to ensure resources are directed to customers of greatest potential
- Participate in promotional activity programs to increase product awareness in the market
- Build trust and credibility with customers by demonstrating professionalism acting within the AZ Code of Conduct
- Ensure punctual delivery of reports/ synchronization of ETMS
- Attend & actively participate in sales meetings, product, and sales training
- Passion for Sales
- High level of drive and determination
- Interpersonal, influencing and negotiation skills
- Demonstrate AZ Values Consistently
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Good Planning and Organisational Skills
- Excellent Scientific knowledge
- Ability to develop Strategic Partnerships
- Ready to relocate
Experience: 3-5 Years
Last Date to Apply: 02 Sep 2020
Join Us for Regular Vacancy Updates on –