The company’s name is inspired from German literature work on “Bountiful Health” is established by a group of highly spirited ardent and experienced professionals with a proven track record in the Pharmaceuticals & the Healthcare Industry with Bountiful Health mission of working together with Patients, Doctors, Chemists, Stockiest, Manufacturers and of course with our Employees each day so that everyone can enjoy the best possible moments in their lives as they grow. Bion Therapeutics collaborates with the healthcare community committed to making a positive difference in people’s lives through Bountiful Health
Join Us for Regular Vacancy Updates on –
We as Bionians are committed to creating an environment where you can bring your whole self to work every day. No matter your background or experience, we want Bion to be a place where you feel supported, challenged and empowered.
We believe the distinct viewpoints of each team member help develop innovative ideas that help to deliver differentiated strategies to fulfilling our company’s purpose of Improving Lives, Extending Lives, and Saving Lives by making quality medicines accessible to more and more and more people…
Position: Territory Manager (Medical Representative)
Location: Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India
- Implement strategy prescribed by-product management team.
- Meet key opinion leaders for their own region and maintain cordial relationships with them.
- Collect competitor information and doctor’s prescription trends through pharmacy managers.
- Conduct and manage CME and other such initiatives to maintain the company’s brand image.
- Plan weekly targets at the doctor, product, and total volume level.
- Collect queries from doctors and get the response for them within timelines.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Daily basis MR should be visiting reputed Hospitals/Institutes in the given territory
- Daily meeting respective Doctors, Chemists & Stockiest.
- Explain to them about the company brands & Generate prescriptions.
- Responsible for product sales and reaching the given targets.
- Daily prepare and send reports to the reporting manager.
- Co-ordinate with the reporting manager & attend the meetings and getting inputs/training.
- Should reach the target month on month within the time.
Required Experience, Skills, and Qualifications
- Any Graduate and preferably science graduation.
- Good Communication Skills
- Must be having Two wheeler
- Should be ready to face challenged
- Go-getter attitude & Confident
Experience: 1-4 Years
Salary: As Per Company Norms/Negotiable