A global healthcare company dedicated to bringing innovation & technology from the world to the Indian healthcare system to improve millions of lives & adding years to their happiness.
Wayinia Lifesciences is working with international companies around the world in the therapeutic segment including Organ Transplantation, Nephrology, Cardiac Sciences, and Safety.
Join Us for Regular Vacancy Updates on –
Wayinia International is a global healthcare consulting company with an aim to transfer knowledge, innovation, and value between Indian & Scandinavian healthcare.
Wayinia International AB based in Sweden is committed to delivering superior value with innovative products and healthcare services between the Indian healthcare segment and Scandinavian companies. We are determined to build new pathways to exchange knowledge, value products, and services between the healthcare segment of two continents for the betterment of patients.
Wayinia is LookinG for Therapy Manager/Key Account Manager/Business Associates for its Prestigious Products
Glycosorb® – ABO – Used for ABO Incompatible Kidney Transplant
Aquadex® Smartflow/Free Flow – Aquapheresis Therapy
Alteco® LPS Adsorber – Removes Endotoxins – Safely, Effectively & Easily
Position: Therapy Manager/Key Account Manager/Business Associates
Location: Patna, Chandigarh/Ludhiana, Kolkata, Ahmedabad
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
Develop account strategy and plans
- Identify opportunities and strategies to improve the positioning of Wayinia products in Nephro/Liver/Intensivists & Cardio Departments
- Work with Sales Manager/Head/PMT/Clinical Research to develop a local strategy and business plan to meet targets and further improve the positioning of Wayinia’ss products at a local level.
Create deep stakeholder relationships
- Engage Specified HCPs in dialogue about approved indications, product efficacy/safety profiles, and treatment protocols to support on-label prescribing for appropriate patients.
- Establish and maintain ongoing, long-term collaborative relationships with stakeholders.
- Share stakeholder insight and information within Wayinia to strengthen relevant activities, e.g., product development, marketing, sales efforts.
Build capability and knowledge in healthcare eco-system
- Build knowledge and understanding about Wayinia’s value proposition, and product’s labeled indications and efficacy data among all relevant stakeholders
- Utilize different communication approaches, techniques, and channels to help build knowledge of Targetted Segments
- Conduct science-based discussions with the HCP as per the approved indications of Wayinia’s products.
- Arrange multidisciplinary workshops/Demo Procedures for physicians and other healthcare professionals.
- Arrange and coordinate effective speaker programs with physician advocates and KOLs.
- Actively support Training of Nurses/Technicians of targeted Segments, e.g., Column Usage, Machine Operations etc
Deliver on plans and achieve sales goals on budget
- Drive sales performance and ensure sales forecasts meet or exceed expectations while managing assigned budgets.
- Successfully promote the benefits of Wayinia’s brands, using fair balance messages and the appropriate mix of promotional tools.
- Ensure Wayinia’s products are optimally utilized in line with national/local guidelines and the product license.
- Successfully complete all training requirements, including product examinations.
- Comply with all external regulations and internal policies.
Skills and Experience:
- University Science graduate, ideally an MBA from a reputable institute.
- Proficient in oral and written communication (English).
- Must have 5+ years of sales experience with the Pharma sector in the Critical Care/Transplant/Cardio/Nephro domain. Experience in Selling Supportive Machines/Therapies is Desirable.
- Should have been a high performer in sales, Cross-functional engagement, strong business acumen.
- Organizational skills, good analytical skills/mindset, ability to manage complexity with a high degree of maturity.
For More Details Visit
Join Us for Regular Vacancy Updates on –