Neuland facilitates accelerated career growth for self-driven and motivated professionals who are willing to learn, explore, and flourish with the company. We are a fast-growing pharmaceutical company of over thirty years that has embarked on an exciting and important journey towards creating a healthier world for all. You are invited to be a part of this exciting and grab the opportunity to be part of this voyage.
Join Us for Regular Vacancy Updates on –
Neuland invites young talent to ride the wave of opportunity with Neuland. We provide great career opportunities for bright graduates, post-graduates, chemical & mechanical engineers in entry-level positions. If you would like to make a career with us in R&D, manufacturing, engineering, sales and marketing, finance, or supply chain management then we’d like to hear from you.
Position: Chemical Research Associates/Scientist CMS/GDS/R&D/Process Engineering
Location: Bonthapally, Hyderabad, Telangana
- Process development for new drugs & intermediates.
- Responsible for the literature survey and its analysis to plan a non-infringing, scalable, and economic route; patent analysis preferred.
- Synthesis of new/existing molecules by employing different methods. Key Involvement in the process development scale-up by Optimization of reaction conditions/manufacturing process and validation.
- Planning and execution of projects to ensure timely delivery.
- Aware of in-house SOPs, scale-up records, and implementation.
- Route scouting, chemistry evaluation, process development, optimization, and validation of new drugs and intermediates.
- Route scouting and evaluation of the chemistry for ongoing research projects to produce effective solutions.
- Monitoring the daily research activities, and give effective solutions.
- Creating Safety awareness among the teams and implementing safe practices both on lab and plant scale. Ensuring EHS procedures are adhered to and to promote good practice.
Responsible for day to day LAB activities.
- Collection and evaluation of literature.
- Design of ROS for target molecules.
- Evaluation of costing and scalability of processes.
- Planning and monitoring of daily lab experiments
- Evaluation of lab experiment results along with the team
- Lead and guide team/s on the day to day activities.
- Reading and evaluation of patents and literature and support IP for preparing IP reports and AR&D for analytical method development.
- Preparation of specification for RMs, intermediates, and GDS.
- To ensure good laboratory practices in the lab.
- Maintenance of documents like patents, literature, analytical reports.
- Discussion with analytical chemists and DQA on analytical results and specifications.
- Generation of complete data at lab scale to support DMF filing (like PDR, impurity profiling, stability)
- Playing key roles during the scale-up at the plant, coordination with manufacturing, T.T, and quality.
- Responsible for end to end synthesis of a GDS from lab scale to commercial scale.
- Actively involving analytical method development and validation in the corresponding tech like HPLC / GC / ICP-MS / other techs.
- Preparation of technical report and submitted to the reviewer for review and incorporate the comments provided by reviewer/ approver if any.
- Review the instrument calibration report and take the necessary action suggested by HOD.
- Interact with CRD about the daily activities and DQA for any documentation activities.
- Provide technical support to juniors as required.
- Providing COA for complete analysis in different techniques like HPLC /GC / Other Techs.
- Providing inputs/suggestions, continuous discussion on the process for better understanding.
- Understanding the effect of negative experiments on the process, lab validation experiments follow-ups
- Consultation of team leader before changing any operation other than BMS during plant validation.
- Informing immediately to team leader in case of any issues during lab/plant validation
- Daily scale-up discussion/updates to team leader
- Preparation of all Technical documents including lab validation data, PED, and technical reports during lab validation.
- Selecting the suitable equipment for scale-up based on the process requirement.
- Preparation of scale-up supporting documents like Equipment comparison data, SAP documents for scale-up.
- Keeping track of all the activities in all the shifts during lab and plant validation.
- Handling of all PE lab equipment’s
- Preparation of request for proposal.
Qualification: MSM.Sc – Chemistry, B.E/B.Tech – Chemicals
Experience: 0-3 Years of relevant experience.
Date & Time: 30th October 2020, 9.30 AM – 2.00 PM
Neuland Laboratories Ltd R&D Center
Survey No: 474, 347, 490/2,
Veerabhadraswamy Temple Road,
Jinnaram, Bonthapally Village,
Gurrala Neha/ T. Krishna Rao +91-8458672651
Join Us for Regular Vacancy Updates on –