Neuland facilitates accelerated career growth for self-driven and motivated professionals who are willing to learn, explore, and flourish with the company. We are a fast-growing pharmaceutical company of over thirty years that has embarked on an exciting and important journey towards creating a healthier world for all. You are invited to be a part of this exciting and grab the opportunity to be part of this voyage.
Neuland invites young talent to ride the wave of opportunity with Neuland. We provide great career opportunities for bright graduates, post-graduates, chemical & mechanical engineers in entry-level positions. If you would like to make a career with us in R&D, manufacturing, engineering, sales and marketing, finance, or supply chain management then we’d like to hear from you.
Position: Production Chemist – API
Location: Bonthapally, Hyderabad, Telangana
- Reports to Shift Production Officer / Executive.
- Responsible for carrying out all the production activities pertaining to his section in the shift following the standard operating procedures and safety norms.
- Receiving batch manufacturing sheets/formats/records from the QA department.
- Conducting the process operations and recording the process parameters progressively in BMS.
- Maintaining that the process equipment and surrounding areas are always clean and hygienic.
- Observing and reporting the need for calibrations.
- Records the data in the batch manufacturing sheets, formats, and other related records properly.
- Handed over the production documents and records to the quality assurance department
- Responsible for maintaining discipline in the shift and also for keeping the production area in an orderly manner.
- Reporting any deviations/abnormalities in time to the shift production officers or executive.
- Co-ordinates with maintenance people in the shift for the smooth completion of routine and preventive maintenance jobs.
- Attending the training programs periodically to improve knowledge and working skills to the desired levels.
- To maintain discipline and follow the company rules and regulations
Qualification: B.Sc Chemistry/Diploma – Chemicals
Experience: 1-3 Years
Date & Time: 13th July – 18th July 2020, 10.00 AM – 3.00 PM
Survey No: 474, 347, 490/2,
Veerabhadraswamy Temple Road,
Jinnaram, Bonthapally Village,
Join Us for Regular Vacancy Updates on –