Abbott is about the power of health. For more than 125 years, Abbott has been helping people reach their potential — because better health allows people and communities to achieve more. With a diverse, global network serving customers in more than 160 countries, we create new solutions — across the spectrum of health, around the world, for all stages of life. Whether it’s next-generation diagnostics, life-changing devices, science-based nutrition, or novel reformulations, we are advancing some of the most innovative and revolutionary technologies in healthcare, helping people live their best lives through better health.
Join Us for Regular Vacancy Updates on
The people of Abbott come to work each day with relentless energy, enthusiasm and a promise to enhance the health and well-being of millions of people. They push the boundaries to help manage and treat some of life’s greatest health challenges.
We invite you to explore opportunities at Abbott, to see if your talents and career aspirations may fit with our openings. An equal opportunity employer, Abbott welcomes and encourages diversity in our workforce.
Position: Zonal Business Manager
Location: New Delhi, India
Key Accountabilities, Responsibilities, and Deliverables:
1. Performance manager- Achieving Sales Objectives, Performance analysis, Enhancing the productivity of Zone, Brand Building, Brand mix sales, Developing low yield markets.
2. Execution manager – Monitoring and control, Review and Feedback, Improving execution level of strategies and processes.
3. Coaching- Coaching & skill enhancement of team member as per need, Career progression of team member
4. Culture builder- Defining standards/level of performance and efforts to be followed in the zone. Inculcating the right discipline, work environment, and attitude in the team which is aligned to organizational policies and values.
5. Resource Manager- Optimising usage of all resources in form of teams, support functions, customers, and finances for achieving organizational objectives
Qualification: Graduation/Post Graduation
- At least 1-year experience as Second-line Manager or 4-5 years as ASM
- Should have worked in the Sales of Antibiotics range of products and have worked with GP’s (General Physicians)
- Should be a consistent performer
- Preferable experience in the state of vacancy.
Join Us for Regular Vacancy Updates on –