Abbott is about the power of health. For more than 125 years, Abbott has been helping people reach their potential — because better health allows people and communities to achieve more. With a diverse, global network serving customers in more than 160 countries, we create new solutions — across the spectrum of health, around the world, for all stages of life. Whether it’s next-generation diagnostics, life-changing devices, science-based nutrition, or novel reformulations, we are advancing some of the most innovative and revolutionary technologies in healthcare, helping people live their best lives through better health.
Join Us for Regular Vacancy Updates on
The people of Abbott come to work each day with relentless energy, enthusiasm and a promise to enhance the health and well-being of millions of people. They push the boundaries to help manage and treat some of life’s greatest health challenges.
We invite you to explore opportunities at Abbott, to see if your talents and career aspirations may fit with our openings. An equal opportunity employer, Abbott welcomes and encourages diversity in our workforce.
Position: Zonal Sales Manager
Location: Indore, Madhya Pradesh, India
Division: ARDx Abbott Rapid Diagnostics
- Plan, coordinate, and direct field implementation of the company’s sales efforts by managing activities of the account executives, technical consultants to achieve the sales goals of the company
- Assist in the formulation of strategic sales plans, tactics, budget including annual and five-year plans
- Develop and maintain a relationship with key accounts; identify customer issues and resolve sales-related difficulties
- Manage the performance of the sales team to meet individual, department, and company sales goals and objectives including feedback on performance appraisals, recommendations for merit increases, career counseling, etc.
- Train and develop the sales team to understand customer needs, identify sales opportunities, and effectively represent the company
- Assist in the design and implementation of salesforce compensation and incentive programs
- Works with other departments to drive marketing campaigns, preferred vendors, incentives, promotions, and rebate programs
- Provide regular sales reports, forecasts, and communication with sales and marketing management
- Achieve inventory planning and control in such a manner that the stock are sufficient for immediate order fulfillment as well ensuring that the products to not exceed the expiry date or get technologically redundant or non-competitive in the market
At a minimum, a Zonal Sales Manager (District Sales Supervisor) must exhibit the following key behaviors –
Manages, develops, and coaches talent to consistently achieve Commercial results
Provides timely feedback and support to optimize performance
Drives for Results
Acts ethically and within Alere’s code of conduct. In addition, creates personal and team accountability in an open and transparent manner
Establishes open communication and articulates multiple viewpoints with emotional intelligence
Focuses on Customers
Understands customer requirements, expectations, and needs to drive competitive advantage and sustainable value
Correlates industry insights, understands the levers to facilitate customer decision making and transcend the business need
Join Us for Regular Vacancy Updates on –