Alembic Pharmaceuticals Limited, with an established presence in the Indian pharma industry, has a proud, historical track record going back one hundred years. With a turnover in excess of Rs. 3000 crores today, Alembic Pharmaceuticals Limited is one of the leading API & Formulations manufacturing and marketing pharmaceutical company. We continue to enjoy leadership positions in antibiotics, anti-infective, anti-cough, and also have a significant worldwide presence in specialty therapeutic areas such as cardiology, neurology, diabetology, etc.
Join Us for Regular Vacancy Updates on
We have newly setup plants of Oncology, General Injectable, and Dermaceuticals. Upcoming plans of General Oral Solid Dosage at Jarad, near Vadodara. Alembic is having manufacturing facilities at Vadodara, Panelav, Karkhadi, Jarod in Gujarat, and Domestic manufacturing of Formulations at Sikkim. Gujarat based facilities are approved by the US FDA, EDQM, TGA, MHRA, and MCC. Alembic Research Center at Vadodara (ARC) and AG Research Center at Hyderabad a world-class research organization provides a comprehensive range of services in the areas of synthetic chemistry, formulations, NDDS, Oncology as also preclinical pharmacology, bioequivalence / bio-analytical studies, etc. ARC & AG Research, designed to state-of-the-art GLP standards with more than 350 scientists working on the latest technology and systems. Our current employee strength is in excess of 8000 across the country. A continuously expanding organization, we invite dynamic, result-oriented competent personnel to join us across various functions
Urgent opening for Zonal Sales Manager at Hyderabad & Bengaluru
Position: Zonal Sales Manager
Location: Hyderabad, Bengaluru, India
- Strategize for the achievement of regional sales target through the zonal team by break down annual targets to half-yearly then quarterly and finally monthly
- Continuously monitoring the achievement of targets by keeping a close check monthly.
- Target Achievement by Regional Manager, Area Manager, and their respective team.
- Achieve inventory planning and control in such a manner that the stock is sufficient for
immediate order fulfillment
- Coordinate with marketing team for the organization of seminars, meets, and conferences on
- Ensure the successful launch of a new product
- Planning and structuring the business and team
- Team development
- Validate feedback and data which is collected by a regional sales manager from his team
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills.
- Should have excellent interpersonal and relationship management skills
- Planning and organizational skills.
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills
- Decision-making skills
Experience: 15-20 Years
Join Us for Regular Vacancy Updates on –