Pharmarack is Indias largest integrated B2B Healthcare platform. An ecosystem partner that aims to integrate and solve problems across the pharma supply chain including pharma companies, distributors, retailers, doctors & patients.
Join Us for Regular Vacancy Updates on
Pharmarack is digitizing the entire Pharma ecosystem by creating an integrated supply chain network thus solving the pain points of each stakeholder in the supply chain. The company has created products across Supply chain business operations, Fulfilment services, Digital payments and working capital financing, Analytics, and Market insights, all aimed at creating a direct impact on either the bottom line or top line for the ecosystem participants. The company has a presence in over 100+ locations with head office in Pune and regional office in Mumbai and Delhi.
Position: Zonal Sales Manager – Retail
Location: Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India
Desired Candidate Profile
- Live and breathe Pharmarack’s values, and ensure that every associate in your team understands and lives our values.
- Responsible for creating quarterly strategic business plans for the respective region/ zone in terms of the Sales and operations planning for the projections for the quarter.
- Responsible for the overall sales targets for the region, driving top-line & bottom line for the region/zone.
- Work with the management to build the business in the region assigned and to launch the brand across multiple cities.
- Constantly explore & develop new leads/markets to accelerate growth and acquiring & engaging with the different market from Large Format pharmacies/Distributors to Stand-alone smaller format Pharmacies providing the best possible support, and business development with an attitude to grow your market.
- Ensuring customers in the region are provided with information about new or improved products and services in order to improve sales in the region.
- Own & steadily grow the key business metrics for respective assigned Region & Markets – Member base, Active base, Engagement metrics & Profitability
- Liaising with the Marketing team to ensure that adequate marketing support by way of merchandising and promotions is available in the region to provide brand visibility and promote sales in the region.
- Strong business development skills with a flair to achieve assigned targets and motivating the team to reach greater heights.
- Good experience in establishing and adjusting selling prices by monitoring costs, competition, and supply and demand.
- Ability to develop sales plans and manage resources and analyze and interpret sales and revenue data.
- Strong interpersonal skills and stakeholder management
- Problem-solving: The role needs the individual to be able to solve a given business problem in sometimes an ambiguous state and with multiple data, streams impacting decision making
- Entrepreneurial: The role requires the individual to be extremely passionate to build a startup, spot key opportunities, act fast and grab them. The role requires the individual to learn at a rapid pace and set new standards for themselves and others
- Data drive / Analytical Skills: The role requires the individual to be comfortable in processing and analyzing the volume of multiple data streams to enable meeting company targets.
- Collaboration skills: The role requires the incumbent to work closely and coordinate with the Internal and external teams to create success. She/he should be able to seamlessly navigate these relationship dynamics in a high-growth, young, agile business environment.
- Result orientation: The role is required to work on delivering on daily numbers, short-term goals, and long-term milestones set by business and efficacy. Meeting these milestones would be critical to creating success.
People Management: Ability to develop talent, delegate work responsibly, and ensuring accountability.
This position will report to National Sales Head
Regional Managers will report to this position directly. Business Developing Executives will be reporting to Regional Managers
Experience: 10-20 Years
Salary: 12,00,000 to 18,00,000 INR CTC/PA
Join Us for Regular Vacancy Updates on –