URSA PHARM was Founded in 1974 at Germany, is now Global leader in Ophthalmic care with Operations in over 75 Countries across the World
To strengthen its Operations in Sales in India URSAPHARM is offering Opportunities for Competent Dynamic Leaders as ZSM at multiple Locations
Designation: Zonal Sales Manager
Locations: Delhi, Mumbai, Bangalore
- Plan, coordinate, and direct field implementation of company s sales efforts by managing activities of the Territory Manager/ Territory Executive to achieve the sales goals of the company.
- Assist in the formulation of strategic sales plans, tactics, budgets including annual and five-year plans.
- Develop and maintain relationships with key accounts; identify customer issues and resolve sales-related difficulties.
- Manage the performance of the sales team to meet individual, department, and company sales goals and objectives including feedback on performance appraisals, recommendations for merit increases, career counseling, etc.
- Train and develop the sales team to understand customer needs, identify sales opportunities, and effectively represent the company
- Assists in the design and implementation of salesforce compensation and incentive programs.
- Works with other departments to drive marketing campaigns, preferred vendors, incentives, promotions, and rebate programs
- Provide regular sales reports, forecasts, and communication with sales and marketing management
- Achieve inventory planning and control in such a manner that the stock is sufficient for immediate order fulfillment as well ensuring that the products do not exceed the expiry date or get technologically redundant or non-competitive in the market.
- Achieve the results as per the company norms
- Meeting and engaging designated Ophthalmologists in the assigned territory, promoting company products to customers.
- strengthening relationships with stakeholders like doctors, paramedics, retailers, and stockists in order to achieve individual and pool sales targets using focused selling principles while adhering to URSA PHARM compliance guidelines.
Ensuring that the Team under him is able to perform the following effectively
Based on Retail Call Audit and market analysis refresh and update MCL from the universal list provided by sales operations; Prepare a retail call list for important retailers; Prepare a patch plan as per customer availability and schedule; Plan for achieving targets set by the company; Track and analyze weekly sales data in order to identify trends and make required modifications to the plan.
2) Conducting Customer Calls
Meet the required number of customers as per targets and call plan; Meet retailers as per target and plan in order to gather information about product trends and competitor data; Meet compliance requirements on calls; Promote company products to customers as per the Patient-Focused Selling Principles and by using aids provided by Marketing; Strengthen relationships with all stakeholders. Achieving the assigned sales targets.
3) Stockist Management
Engage with stockists regularly to strengthen the relationship; Gather information to analyze sales trends every week; Conduct physical stock verification at the Stockist; Maintain a balance b/w first line and second line sales as per the company guidelines; Participate in ensuring availability at various retailers like placing and collecting orders; Coordinate b/w Stockiest and CFA at the time of closing; Identifying new stockists.
4) Sales reporting:
Desired Candidate should be
- Self Motivated, Team player with an orientation towards results
- Capable of Changing with Fast changing marketing needs and scenario
- Creative, ability to make decisions and resolve problems
- Good Communication, Time Management, and Negotiation skill
- Well versed with Computers and Applications
Qualification: B.Sc/B.Pharma from a reputed Institute, MBA, MS/M.Sc
Experience: 10-20 Years in Ophthalmic Segment
Mr. Rohit Jain
Join Us for Regular Vacancy Updates on –